[latexrefman] (manure, etc.\@) for sale

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:46:28 CET 2021

Dear Jim,

Thank you for the feedback.

If it has the dual effect, then this means that the synopsis is
incomplete. In the same vein, the description « Treat a period as
sentence-ending, where @LaTeX{} would otherwise think it is part of an
abbreviation. » does not mention the dual effect, this can be derived
only from the example.

Then, I cannot understand your point about the slash-space not making
sense within a macro. Could you please elaborate about the example
that you have in mind.

   V.