[latexrefman] karl resignation

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:58:11 CET 2020

Dear Karl,

I can just express my great gratitude for your outstanding
contribution to this project. Knowing all the free software projects
in which you are already involved it is no surprise to me that you
need to make some choice. I will do my best to continue the project
with Jim.

A reference manual is what people who are already familiar with LaTeX
and use it every day really need. It needs at the same time
conciseness, comprehensiveness, and useful examples. It is a diffult
balance to find, and I think that you helped greatly to make things go
in the right direction.

All the best to you, and enjoy the end of year period !

  V.