[latexrefman] In the table below the listed commands

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 12:10:09 CEST 2020

Hello K,

One more point --- still as far as r833 is concerned : in the node
Larger book template, you *removed* instead of %-commenting out, the «
frontcover » file from the \includeonly argument list. However, the
rest of the template has an \include{frontcover} statement.

Could you please clarify what your intention was ?

  V.