[latexrefman] pdflatex -jobname=aa "\RequirePackage[draft]@{graphicx@}\input@{aa.tex@}"

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:57:23 CEST 2020

Maybe it would also be worth mentionning that when there are several
arguments containing LaTeX code, an implicit space separator is in
between them.

So if you have a document temp.tex

\documentclass{minimal}
\begin{document}
Bonjour\separator tous.
\end{document}

and you type

  pdflatex "\def\sepearator{" "}\input" temp

then you get in the PDF output this:

Bonjour tous.