[latexrefman] filecontents

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 21:42:40 CET 2020

One more thing — still translating, and discovering controversial
statements — is the following:

   \immediate\openout\myfile=\jobname.jh   % \jobname is current file name

I think that \jobname is not the current file name, but the main file
name, or any string passed to the --jobname command line option
argument, if any.

  V.