[latexrefman] filecontents

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:29:01 CET 2020

Dear Karl,

Before I push my translation of your update I had some question : in the
sentence

  Create a file named @var{filename} in the current directory and
  write @var{text} to it. By default, an existing file is not
  overwritten.

What does « current directory» means in the case that the latex engine
is launch with an -outputdir argument.Will that be that directory given
in argument (just like the place where .aux, .toc, etc files go in
output, and then can be input in the next/current run)

  Vincent.