[latexrefman] http://latexref.xyz/latex2e-figures/list.png not found

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Mon Feb 4 01:15:51 CET 2019

> What matters is whether
latex2e-help-texinfo-tree/latex2e/latex2e-figures is checked into
svn. latexref.xyz is just a checkout of the svn

Oh, of course!  It makes sense now.

Jim

The Tao gave birth to machine language. Machine language gave birth to
 the assembler.

 The assembler gave birth to the compiler. Now their are ten thousand
 languages.

 Each language has its purpose, however humble. Each language expresses
 the Yin and Yang of software. Each language has its place within the
 Tao.

 But do not program in COBOL if you can avoid it.