[latexrefman] \big, \bigg, etc.

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Nov 7 23:31:32 CET 2018

    there are a number of packages that have different sorts of arrows.
    Do we want this to be a comprehensive description of arrows or
    constrained to a topic?

We only want to document the arrows provided by core LaTeX. Not any
add-on packages. (True for all features, in general.) That is already a
big enough job!

If we ever get through all of core LaTeX, we can start thinking about
supplements covering important additional packages.

I only briefly reviewed, but your list and description look good to me.

Thanks,
Karl