[latexrefman] Getting ready for CTAN commit

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sat Oct 13 17:42:10 CEST 2018

When I send to CTAN I want to announce the html split, so I want to mention the mirroring page, and while I am doing that I would mention the writing page.   So I did some wroding changes and I will wait until they settle down on the home page (doesn't that happen automatically, nightly?).

In the mirroring.html page I changed the example url from "latexrefman/" to "latexref" to match latexref.xyz.  The changes to writing.html are mostly wording, but I fixed the <li> stuff.  I also made a link from index.html to the writing.html page, in the section on Contributions wanted.

Jim