[latexrefman] document home page link

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Mon Jul 9 11:55:15 CEST 2018

>  I think you failed to see the footer in some nodes because your css made the new footer text overlap with the last line of node text.

Maybe we are not talking about the same thing?  This page has a footer.

http://joshua.smcvt.edu/latex2e/Command-line.html#Command-line

Its menu points to three pages.  The first has a footer while the second and third do not.

> So, all in all, I think the PRE_BODY_CLOSE text has to follow the
navigation line. Which is why I started looking into the "About" button.

Yes, that seems right to me. But I thought it looked funny there.  So, in addition to the About, I tried the variables with names like header and evenheader.  I only got output from the body close and open.

Jim

https://i.redd.it/cmsrqy1olq611.jpg