[latexrefman] anchors

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jun 30 23:16:38 CEST 2018

    @anchor{tabular arrayrulewidth}

It sounds good to me. The more usable urls, the better,
as far as I'm concerned. Thanks.

Looking at the diff, the only thing I would say is that it might be
better to have nothing, not even a space, when the final "word" is just
a number. Like:
@anchor{makeindex item0}  ->#makeindex-item0
which feels "simpler" than  #makeindex-item-0,
maybe because the original is an identifier with its _.
(It's too bad we couldn't keep underscores untouched when we were making
up the url algorithm for nodes/anchors.)

On the other hand, I can see that for uniformity, maybe it is better to
have a space there after all, because of
@anchor{makeindex line max}
+ at anchor{makeindex indent space}
+ at anchor{makeindex indent length}
..
which would look weird as "indentspace" or "indentlength". Bletch.
Never mind. Nothing's ever simple.

Sorry,
Karl