[latexrefman] anchors

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sat Jun 30 21:22:08 CEST 2018

I'd like to point people to the document when I answer questions in the latex subreddit.  So I would like to have that a person could guess urls for those references.

I tried a number of schemes, and I think I hit on a good one.  But it is all an experiment and if folks think it just falls flat, let me know.

The idea is: suppose that I want to point a person to \arrayrulewidth under @node tabular.  If I go to lowercase, omit &'s and \'s, and separate with spaces then from @anchor{tabular arrayrulewidth} I get this url.

/latex2e.html#tabular-arrayrulewidth

It seems realistic to imagine people typing that.  I wonder what people think?

I also think Predefined lengths has now been subsumed under \makebox, so I omitted it.

Jim