[latexrefman] Math functions and Math accents

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Wed Jun 6 15:58:06 CEST 2018

Make the math functions output make sense; it used @math and for instance the definition of \sin was \sin in italics.  Hope I did not break the PDF, or more correctly, that it now works again. (I don't understand @BES{2115,}, TBH.)

TODO: someday get texinfo to use MathJax.

Jim

[T]he great thing about the Republican party in the US in 2018 is that, obviously, anyone willing to run with an R against their name is a person who is willing to declare that they are a pervert and a traitor, someone who will trade with the enemies of civilization and democracy for personal financial gain.  Cool.  Thanks.  Good to know.