[latexrefman] thebibliography

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Tue May 29 18:41:17 CEST 2018

I left some TODO's while working through the Environments part of latex-info.  I did thebibliography.  Lots of people ask about the two-pass reference resolutions, so I discussed that.

Jim

Emoluments.  Noun.  A salary, fee, or profit from employment or office,
as when a US President arranges to have the US government pay a Chinese company despite that it is under official US sanctions, and in return the Chinese government invests millions in a golf course being developed that president.