[latexrefman] Verbatim and verse

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Thu May 24 17:26:05 CEST 2018

I did some cleanup left over from yesterday's stuff.  I tried to at least mention some of the issues with verbatim, including not using it in the arguments of macros. I also fiddled with verse.

Jim

Emoluments.  Noun.  A salary, fee, or profit from employment or office,
as when a US President arranges to have the US government pay a Chinese company despite that it is under official US sanctions, and in return the Chinese government invests millions in a golf course being developed that president.