[latexrefman] Through latex-info's Environments

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Wed May 23 15:15:04 CEST 2018

I worked through the Environments.  I expanded minipage's options, which have long puzzled me.

I added in the xx todo's: verbatim and verb, and BibTeX.  I'm not a BibTeX person, though.

Jim

Emoluments.  Noun.  A salary, fee, or profit from employment or office,
as when a US President arranges to have the US government pay a Chinese company despite that it is under official US sanctions, and in return the Chinese government invests millions in a golf course being developed that president.