[latexrefman] Merge latex-info

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun May 20 19:09:00 CEST 2018

    starting with a synopsis and then having a one-sentence description.
    When I see that is not in an older entry, I adjust the entry.

The more consistency the better, for sure. Don't hesitate to edit
anything and everything.

    Another xx comment asks about adding error messages.

My idea there was that error messages provide specific text that people
can search for, so it's useful to have them in there.

    > Don't forget to update the NEWS at some point :).

    I think of that as part of the upload to CTAN process. You mean that
    once I get through latex-info I should update NEWS?

It's up to you. If you want to do it at the end, that's ok. I always
found it easier (and less error-prone) to do while going along. That is,
after finishing some change that I know should end up in NEWS, I just
put it in then and there. Either way ... --thanks, karl.