[latexrefman] Merge latex-info

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sat May 19 21:52:57 CEST 2018

> The main reason I wanted to compare the two is just so we could say "latexrefman incorporates all of latex-info" [and a lot more].

Yes, that makes sense.

One thing that happens is that I think we have developed a couple of standards over time, such as starting with a synopsis and then having a one-sentence description. When I see that is not in an older entry, I adjust the entry.  It is possibily annoying but it seems worth it to me while I am there.

Another xx comment asks about adding error messages.  I am adding ones (like the one when you \renewcommand and the original name is not used).

> Don't forget to update the NEWS at some point :).

I think of that as part of the upload to CTAN process.  You mean that once I get through latex-info I should update NEWS?

Jim