[latexrefman] casing

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sun Aug 6 23:43:56 CEST 2017

Vincent, I was hoping to send to CTAN tomorrow.  I'm happy to prepare a release note, but I'm not sure what we mean by that?  :-)

Jim

I must be permitted to say there could not be greater Regularity nor more cool determined Conduct shewn by Men, than by the Crew of the Speedy.
   -- Lord Thomas Cochrane,  1801, May