[latexrefman] casing

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Mon Aug 7 12:59:12 CEST 2017

1) I'm confused by what I see at CTAN and I don't want to make a mistake so rather than go ahead, I will ask.

I see there a Spanish subdir, but no French.  Surely I should upload a French subdir?  And ask CTAN to add the tag "documentation in French"?  And Vincent, I don't see you listed as a maintainer.  I should ask for you to be included?

2) Since I'm sending this email, here is the announcement I was going to send.  Comments?

An update of the unofficial LaTeX2e reference manual is available.

Besides the usual bug fixes, some of the changes in this version
include coverage of \makeatletter and \makeatother, \@startsection,
and commands for writing classes and packages, as well as improvements
in the descriptions of floats, the letter environment, \raisebox,
\onecolumn and \twocolumn, and many more.  The French and English
versions track closely; a maintainer for the Spanish version would be
welcome.

Suggestions, bug reports, all discussion welcome.  The package home page
(with links to mailing lists, formatted versions, etc.) is
https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/software/latexrefman/.

3) I can put that in NEWS.  Do we want to update NEWS-fr and README-fr also?  (I won't let it stop me from uploading either way.)

Jim

I must be permitted to say there could not be greater Regularity nor more cool determined Conduct shewn by Men, than by the Crew of the Speedy.
   -- Lord Thomas Cochrane,  1801, May