[latexrefman-discuss] [latexrefman-commits] r550 - /trunk/

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at domain.hid
Sat Nov 19 23:50:59 CET 2016

It was in 2016-04, not last year !

OK, happy new year in anticipation :-D ;-P !

Anyway, no problem, I will undo the change next time I do a commit.

So to recap : I suppress the license.texi file, change the two makefiles
accordingly, and put into the latex2e*.texi files the license text.

BTW, I had done license.texi job only for English and French, not
Spanish.

  Vincent.

Le 19/11/2016 à 23:43, Karl Berry a écrit :
>     pushing the license to a separated @include'd file
>     was requested by you in your email
>
> Oops! How quickly I forget :). Sorry for the back and forth, but today I
> think my opinion today is correct, and my opinion last year was wrong :).
> Let's keep the license text in the main source files, not @included.
> Thanks again.

---