[latexrefman-discuss] Translation to French of "moving argument"

Karl Berry karl at domain.hid
Wed Nov 16 00:01:39 CET 2016

    I would like to publish the current manual in French

Great. Congratulations.

    So, now I am trying to get your opinion, you native English speakers,

Well, this English speaker certainly has no objection to your proposal,
though I don't think my opinion means anything.

Perhaps it would be worth asking other French-speaking TeXxies -- there
must be some general list for TeX discussion in French?  There used to
be fr.comp.text.tex, don't know if it's still active ... --best, karl.