[latexrefman-discuss] latexrefman / ltxref.org

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at domain.hid
Thu May 12 11:31:04 CEST 2016

Dear Patrick,

Just a few questions to clarify your needs/objectives:

- Is your objective to provide a short description (synopsis) for each
  command, or do you want to make a reference manual (ie exhaustive and
  factual description) ?

- If you don't use Texinfo to make your site, is that just because you
  don't know enough Texinfo, otherwise what limitations in Texinfo made
  you discard it as the language supporting content production ?

- What means do you use to develop your site, do you directly write HTML
  code plus some javascript and CSS to make it more interactive and look
  nicer ?

   Vincent.