[latexrefman-discuss] Fwd: REVIEW REQUEST - user manual generation

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at domain.hid
Tue May 10 11:13:37 CEST 2016

Hello Gavin,

Answering to myself: I had been a bit too hasty, patch #7 sent
preivously was working properly, but the naming of variable
_run_tex_in_input_funnies was not corresponding any longer to its
content, so I have slightly modified the code for it to have the same
meaning as before (as in patch #6).

  Vincent.