[latexrefman-discuss] latexrefman / ltxref.org

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at domain.hid
Mon May 9 17:58:51 CEST 2016

Dear Patrick,

Feedback below...

Le 09/05/2016 16:47, Patrick Gundlach a écrit :
> Hello Vincent,
>

>> One simple question : why don't you ask to join the lrman project
>> team and try & generate automatically your site from the lrman
>> Texinfo source.
>
> because the texinfo source is too unstructured for my purpose.

Could you please elaborate further on this and give some practical
example. I must admit that I did not expect at all the reason was so.

As I had written, Texinfo is quite flexible. It would be interesting to
us all --- both for the purpose of the Texinfo project, and that of the
latexrefman project --- to know what limitation there are.

VBR,
	Vincent.