[latexrefman-discuss] latexrefman / ltxref.org

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at domain.hid
Sun May 8 12:56:02 CEST 2016

Hello Partick,

One simple question : why don't you ask to join the lrman project team
and try & generate automatically your site from the lrman Texinfo
source.

Texinfo is quite flexible, surely it is possible to make some macro to
generate under flag condition a short index with only basic commands
without affecting the manual as it is --- I uderstood that your
objective is to cover only basic commands, not to make a reference
manual. You can also compile with one page per command rather than one
full page.

Anyway, I see from your address that you are in Switzerland. FYI, in
case you would like to make your site multilingual, lrman has a French
version also and I kepts the same node names for link compatibility.

  Vincent.