[latexrefman-discuss] Advisory notes

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at domain.hid
Tue Nov 10 15:50:25 CET 2015

Sorry I've been absent.  It is advising period here and there just is no time.

We do have several examples of notes, small cautions, about things that a reader would be wise to consider.  One involves eqnarray, as I remember.  But it is a matter of degree, surely?   Occasional small advisories are different than taking a woder tone of being prescriptive, which is not really the function of a reference, ISTM.

Jim