[latexrefman-discuss] Updating on CTAN

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at domain.hid
Sun Oct 25 19:36:34 CET 2015

Vincent,

I have uploaded an update of the English files to CTAN.  It just seemed that we have moved the docs a good distance and so an update was called for.

I didn't update the Spanish or the French files because as I mentioned when we discussed earlier, I didn't have any luck getting those docs to compile.  So I just kept the spanish/ subdir, as a default.

Can I bother you again about which software you compile with?  Do you have a script?  You advised me about texi2any; what is the version number that you have?   I'm afraid I don't know much about the texi stack, and the Makefile calls for texi2dvi, etc.  Does texi2any act like those programs?

Jim