[latexrefman-discuss] Re [latexrefman-commits] r406 - in /trunk: ChangeLog latex2e-fr.texi latex2e.texi

Karl Berry karl at domain.hid
Sun Aug 23 00:29:38 CEST 2015

    I have read your message just after consulting the archive.

Sorry for not cc-ing you on that one, I somehow thought you were already
on the list.

    I have tried tr, br, bl and tl, and they output only a quarter oval,

Oh, right.  What you correctly call a "quarter oval" is what I was
thinking of in my mind as a "half oval".

    I am not sure that this was designed
    thoughtfully to do that.

Oh, I think so.  Any other result would be astonishing, and it surely
won't change at this late date, anyway.

Let's say "quarter oval".

Thanks,
Karl