[latexrefman-discuss] Re [latexrefman-commits] r406 - in /trunk: ChangeLog latex2e-fr.texi latex2e.texi

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at domain.hid
Thu Aug 20 20:39:28 CEST 2015

Hello Karl et alii,

Sorry for delay before answering. I was not subscribed to the lists, so
I have read your message just after consulting the archive.

I have tried tr, br, bl and tl, and they output only a quarter oval, not
a half oval, with my distro (MikTeX 2.9). I must admit that I came
across this just by chance, I am not sure that this was designed
thoughtfully to do that.

  Vincent.

Posted by Karl Berry on August 19, 2015 - 23:40:

>      * latex2e.texi (\oval): Reword 'portion' to 'half' and also add
>    optional arguments 'tr', 'br', 'bl' and 'tl'.
>
>Vincent - don't those options output "half" of the oval, not merely an
>indefinite "portion" of it?  (I admit I haven't actually tried it.)  -k

---