[latexrefman-discuss] Translation to Spanish

Karl Berry karl at domain.hid
Sun Aug 29 00:03:31 CEST 2010

Hi Nacho,

    In the first place I want to congratulate them by the
    reference manual that has created.

Thanks much, on behalf of all the people who have been involved over the
years :).

    It seemed to me so excellent compilation that I made
    the decision to translate it to the Spanish,

Great, thanks very much for doing all that work!  I'll add the file to
the repo and generate the derivatives as soon as I have a chance.

latexrefman is still a work in progress (forever ...), so I hope you'll
be able to update the translation from time to time.  Let's keep in
touch :).

Thanks again,
Karl