[l2h] Skipping an input file

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Thu Oct 22 05:51:35 CEST 2020

I think I have found the problem. But not an easy solution.

In my input file I have the following line:

  \path{\$HOME/.config/mma/mmarc} --- a file in the user's home
configuration directory.

which, now, works perfectly for latex2html. However, with normal latex it
prints a leading '\' in front of the '$'. If I leave the '\' out, then it
works for latex, but the entire file is missing in latex2html.

I think the error is coming about since I have redefined the \path{}
command in a "if latex2html file". The path command in url.sty (according
to the note by my \renewcommand{} says that the url.sty version doesn't
work with '~'s). my new command just sets a texttt{} font.

I will do some more work on this in the morning. Thanks!

--

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca