[l2h] Navigation Panel!!!! Please

Jacques B. Siboni jacsib at lutecium.org
Fri Feb 14 11:56:17 CET 2020

Dear L2H lovers

Being not very efficient in perl (I use Lisp!) I am totally unable to do
something certainly very simple for most of you.

I need to add a new button, always active, to the standard Next, Up, etc.
Can someone be kind enough as to provide an example as exhaustive as possible to
install this new button.

Actually it will be a search button opening, in a new frame, an URL.
I have drawn the button somewhere, I have the URL.

This seems to be very straightforward but I can't do it by reading the doc.
The examples provided ($CUSTOM_BUTTONS ...) are too generic, and formal for my
know how.
What about the use of \htmladdtonavigation ...?
I even had a look among the 3000 emails archive I have, with no success.

This can be generalized to an actual howto method to add any button needed i.e
home button, info, ...

I'd be very grateful to get an enlightenment about this.

Thanks in advance

Jacques

--
Jacques B. Siboni mailto:jacsib at Lutecium.org
8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France