[l2h] converted image of poor quality

Berna Massingill bmassing at cs.trinity.edu
Sun Jul 15 05:42:13 CEST 2018

I notice that if I run latex2html on source that pulls in an EPS
file via \includegraphics the resulting inline image is of very poor
quality (most notably the text in the figure is almost unreadable).
I could understand this if the EPS file was converted from some
bitmap-type format, but it was generated from xfig and seems to
be resizable with the toolchain that goes from .tex to .pdf.  To
me it seems like there ought to be some reasonable to way to turn it
into a nice-looking inline image, but I'm not finding any obvious
things to try.  Suggestions?

-- blm

Dr. Berna L. Massingill
Associate Professor, Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place; San Antonio, TX 78212-7200
210-999-8138
bmassing at cs.trinity.edu