[l2h] I'd like a way to have four Greek words displayed in a .html file produced by LaTeX2HTML without too much space between adjacent Greek letters.

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:28:02 CET 2013

Also I suppose the "latex2html ........ .tex" command should include a
"unicode" option in it, as in for example "-html_version4.0,math,unicode,"
when explicitly including hexadecimal codes for Unicode characters in a .tex
file.  And the version of HyperText Markup Language (HTML) used in that
command might be important, too, for example "-html_version3.2" or
"-html_version4.0".  So for anyone with a successful result and especially
for Lucio Chiappetti, I'd like to know what "latex2html ....... .tex"
command you may have used with a .tex file containing explicit hexadecimal
codes in order to generate any words not using Latin or English-language
characters in a .html file produced by LaTeX2HTML.

Pat