[l2h] Requesting sample code used in a .tex file for including animated figures, presently as .gif files, in output .pdf and/or .html files/file, et cetera

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 04:37:24 CET 2012

Thanks, Nasser M. Abbasi, for kindly writing to me again.  Thanks to your
reference I posted my results and requested help on incorporating animated
figures in a .pdf file produced using pdflatex at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13188922/distortion-of-parts-of-images-and-parts-of-images-missing-during-animations-in-m
on November 1, 2012.

Pat