[l2h] Where may I find instructions on how to use KLaTeXFormula?

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 06:38:58 CET 2012

Hello.  After downloading and installing updates to software packages in my openSUSE-12.2, Linux operating system and then in editing a .tex file in the text editor, probably Kate, I noticed something new: A window appeared with an image of how a mathematical expression or equation would look in perhaps a context-sensitive menu appearing near the LatTeX code for that equation.  Recently I have that feature somehow deactivated.  But maybe that feature could be useful for me once I know how to deal with it.  Perhaps one way to have it could be to know how to turn it on when one really wants to see how an equation would look without typing the usual latex..... and/or latex2html........ commands.  So this might be a time-saving feature for the editor of LaTeX code.  Where may I find instructions on how to use that KLaTeXFormula feature, including how to activate and deactivate it?  If that information is located in a manual that I might already have in a year-2011, TeX Live installation, please provide a command or instructions by which I may access the appropriate pages or lines in such a manual.

Pat