[l2h] Problem using -dir to send output to different directory than default

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sun Jun 3 16:33:48 CEST 2012

On 6/3/2012 9:23 AM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:

> -------------------------------------
> Cannot create directory foo/: File exists
> (r) Reuse the images in the old directory OR
> (d) *** DELETE *** THE CONTENTS OF KERNEL2/  OR
> (q) Quit ?
> --------------------------------------

btw, in case someone gets confused by the above, if
they notice 'KERNEL2/' in the second line.

I edited the commands and used 'foo' and 'foo2'
just in the email message only to make it easier
and shorter to read.

The actual file name is called KERNEL and KERNEL2.
That is why you see KERNEL2/ in the above. Just assume
it is foo2/ there also.

Any way, I do not have an issue now, since I have
a workaround as I mentoned. I just think there is a
bug in Latex2html there so thought to mention it.

thanks,
--Nasser