[l2h] best way to handle \htmladdnormallink with underscore names ?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Thu Feb 9 12:26:33 CET 2012

On 2/9/2012 12:22 AM, Ross Moore wrote:

> Try swapping the loading order:
>
> \usepackage{hyperref}
> \usepackage{html}
>

> html.sty  has coding that adjusts to what  hyperref
> has already setup.

When I did the above, now I get this error:

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/upsy.fd))) (./html.sty

./html.sty:39: LaTeX Error: Command \htmladdnormallinkfoot already defined.
                Or name \end... illegal, see p.192 of the manual.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.39 ...htmladdnormallinkfoot}[2]{#1\footnote{#2}}

putting html before hyperref removes the error.

I am using:

$ latex2html -v
$* is no longer supported at /usr/local/bin/latex2html line 10588.
Note: Loading /home/me/.latex2html-init
Note: Initialising with file: /home/me/.latex2html-init
This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2008 (1.71)
by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.