[l2h] Inconsistent results in a LaTeX2HTML, output, .html file for the command {\mathrsfs {L}} and no script H for the command {\mathrsfs {H}}, each using \usepackage{mathrsfs, ...., ....., .....}

Lawrence Patrick Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 19:51:21 CEST 2011

Here I revised the "Subject:" line and the spelling of "output" on the "Subject:" line for the e-mail letter contents below which I previously sent to you; sorry for that error of mine.
Pat
--------------------Hello. Below are the contents of my LaTeX, Throwaway8.tex file which uses the
package mathrsfs.sty, I think, intended to produce script L and script H. Via
the command "latex Throwaway8.tex" the script L and script H symbols were
gratefully all visible in the output file Throwaway8.dvi when viewed with the
program Okular. But via my typical latex2html command, which was probably
"latex2html -nonavigation -no_math -html_version 3.2,math -split 0
Throwaway8.tex," the output file Throwaway8.html, when viewed in a Konqueror Web
browser, showed the script L only in the derivative corresponding to the LaTeX
command \frac{\partial {\mathscr {L}}_{int}}{\partial \dot{\eta }_{\sigma }},
but not for the other instances of {\mathscr {L}}_{int}} or the script H for
{\mathscr {H}}_{int} in the equation commanded below. So how may I code
Throwaway8.tex or use an appropriate latex2html command so that after executing
my latex2html command on Throwaway8.tex I in Throwaway8.html may obtain script L
and script H for every instance commanded of, respectively, {\mathscr {L}} and
{\mathscr {H}} in Throwaway8.tex? I probably used the LaTeX2HTML Version 2008
(1.71) for the LaTeX2HTML results I report here; anyhow it was the latest
version of LaTeX2HTML distributed with probably both an OpenSuSE-11.3 and
openSUSE-11.4 Linux operating system; and I think that 1.71 was probably that
version of LaTeX2HTML.
Pat
Contents of the file Throwaway8.tex:
\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{article}
\usepackage{epsfig,color,html,makeidx,amsmath,mathrsfs,hyperref}
\pagecolor{white}
\setlength{\parskip}{20pt plus 2pt minus 2pt}
\begin{document}
\baselineskip=29pt
\vspace{5 mm}
\begin{equation}
{\mathscr {H}}_{int}=\frac{\partial {\mathscr {L}}_{int}}{\partial \dot{\eta
}_{\sigma }}\dot{\eta }_{\sigma }-{\mathscr {L}}_{int}=-{\mathscr {L}}_{int}
\end{equation}
\end{document}