[l2h] Inconsistent results in a LaTeX2HTML, ouput, .html file for the command {\mathrsfs {L}} and no script H for the command {\mathrsfs {H}} using \usepackage{mathrsfs, ...., ....., .....}

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 22:07:30 CEST 2011

Hello. Below are the contents of my LaTeX, Throwaway8.tex file which uses the package mathrsfs.sty, I think, intended to produce script L and script H. Via the command "latex Throwaway8.tex" the script L and script H symbols were gratefully all visible in the output file Throwaway8.dvi when viewed with the program Okular. But via my typical latex2html command, which was probably "latex2html -nonavigation -no_math -html_version 3.2,math -split 0 Throwaway8.tex," the output file Throwaway8.html, when viewed in a Konqueror Web browser, showed the script L only in the derivative corresponding to the LaTeX command \frac{\partial {\mathscr {L}}_{int}}{\partial \dot{\eta }_{\sigma }}, but not for the other instances of {\mathscr {L}}_{int}} or the script H for {\mathscr {H}}_{int} in the equation commanded below. So how may I code Throwaway8.tex or use an appropriate latex2html command so that after executing my latex2html command on Throwaway8.tex I in Throwaway8.html may obtain script L and script H for every instance commanded of, respectively, {\mathscr {L}} and {\mathscr {H}} in Throwaway8.tex? I probably used the LaTeX2HTML Version 2008 (1.71) for the LaTeX2HTML results I report here; anyhow it was the latest version of LaTeX2HTML distributed with probably both an OpenSuSE-11.3 and openSUSE-11.4 Linux operating system; and I think that 1.71 was probably that version of LaTeX2HTML.

Pat

Contents of the file Throwaway8.tex:

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{article}

\usepackage{epsfig,color,html,makeidx,amsmath,mathrsfs,hyperref}

\pagecolor{white}

\setlength{\parskip}{20pt plus 2pt minus 2pt}

\begin{document}

\baselineskip=29pt

\vspace{5 mm}

\begin{equation}

{\mathscr {H}}_{int}=\frac{\partial {\mathscr {L}}_{int}}{\partial \dot{\eta }_{\sigma }}\dot{\eta }_{\sigma }-{\mathscr {L}}_{int}=-{\mathscr {L}}_{int}

\end{equation}

\end{document}