[l2h] html.sty and the Harvard style

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Sat May 21 18:36:32 CEST 2011

This is not a LaTeX2HTML question, but I'm hoping I might be able to tap
the expertise of LaTeX2HTML users or maintainers in respect of a missing
macro in html.sty

It appears that LaTeX2HTML's html.sty gets borrowed by harvard.sty in
LaTeX, and that when loaded with pdflatex, it then gags on the
BIBTeX-generated \harvardurl macro in the .bbl file (regardless of the
.bst: kluwer, dcu, agsm, etc) because it's looking for a starred version of
\htmladdnormallink* which does not exist in the distributed html.sty

Does anyone out there know what \htmladdnormallink* might be expected to do?

There is a post about this on comp.text.tex under the Subject "pdflatex
gagging on Harvard bibtex entry" rooted at Message-ID
<93o0pqF2knU1 at mid.individual.net>

///Peter