[l2h] Inconsistent results in a LaTeX2HTML, output, .html file for the command {\mathrsfs {L}} and no script H for the command {\mathrsfs {H}}, each using \usepackage{mathrsfs, ...., ....., .....}

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 04:54:34 CEST 2011

Thanks, Professor Moore, for kindly taking an interest in the problems I
have been facing, as mentioned in this chain of e-mail letters.  I attached
the three files images.tex, images.log, and images.out for your analysis.
Before I make any further changes of my own, these files should correspond
to the version of the file Throwaway8.tex in my e-mail letter before this
one in this chain of e-mail letters.  You are welcome to use the contents of
the file Throwaway8.tex to experiment or further analyze toward "diagnosing"
the problem with the image for script L_{int}, etc.

Pat