[l2h] Latex2html handling of verbatim. Some verbatim is NOT generated

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Mon Jun 14 01:23:27 CEST 2010

Did you try using \html{ ... } and \latex{ ... } instead? I've found
(and never had time to figure out) slight differences between the 2.
Also, I've found it easiest to have 2 header files: one for latex and
the other for html. The 2 header files are imported with:

  \begin{htmlonly}
	\input{../inc-html}
  \end{htmlonly}
  \latex{ \input{../inc-latex}}