[l2h] how to change font size of verbatim for Latex2html?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Jun 12 07:39:47 CEST 2010

Hello;

Does l2h support different font size for verbatim?

For example, when I change font size for verbatim, pdflatex generated a
PDF file with the verbatim font changed, but the HTML file generated by
l2h shows that verbatim font size is NOT changed.

So, I am thinking may be l2h does not support changing font size for
verbatim?

This is a small example showing what I tried:

=========
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
This is normal size

{\large
\begin{verbatim}
       This is verbatim
\end{verbatim}
}

\normalsize{
\begin{verbatim}
       This is verbatim
\end{verbatim}
}

\end{document}
===================

This is the command I used

  latex2html file.tex

looking at the HTML file generated, shows the verbatim font is small,
same size in both cases.  I am trying to make the font size for verbatim
to be the same size as the text.

added \usepackage{verbatim} did not make any difference to the result.

Is there a trick I need to do to make l2h change the font size for
verbatim? or is it simply that l2h does not support this feature to
start with?

thanks
--Nasser