[l2h] Double-spacing command in a .tex file worked in a .dvi file using LaTeX 2e, but not in a .html file using LaTeX2HTML 1.70.

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 05:53:12 CEST 2010

Thanks, Professor Moore, for your kindly provided, very prompt response.  In
answer to your question, I simply opened the .html file stored on my
hard-disk drive in the Konqueror Web browser.  That is at least something I
could easily write right now.  Again thanks for your kindly provided help!

Pat