[l2h] Sections and labels

Finn Aarup Nielsen fn at imm.dtu.dk
Thu Feb 12 10:14:36 CET 2009

Hi Ross and Mercado,

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Ross Moore wrote:

> Hi Mercado,
>
> On 12/02/2009, at 12:46 PM, mercado wrote:
>
>> I am creating a document using LaTeX and LaTeX2HTML, and I am unsure
>> how to use the \section command and the \label command together.

One problem with some of the combinations is the too much space above the
section heading in the rendered HTML (in my konqueror web-browser). The
following is the one (only?) variation that works for me:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{html}

\begin{document}
Text before with a reference to \ref{world}.

\label{world}
\section{Hello}

Text after with a reference to \ref{world}.
\end{document}

Sorry for not seeing the other emails you sent before I sent my first one.

best regards
Finn

          Finn Aarup Nielsen, DTU Informatics, Denmark
  Lundbeck Foundation Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging
    http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~fn/      http://nru.dk/staff/fnielsen/