[l2h] Anything "new"?

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Wed Aug 29 18:46:00 CEST 2007

Hi!

WOW!  Thanks for the input.  Much appreciated.  It will certainly be
taking into cosideration when I'm converting a file (especially a large
manuscripts (285-300pgs)) ...

Again, THANKS!!!

G. :-)

--

Gerree P. Pecht
Princeton University Mathematics Department