[l2h] Help

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Fri Nov 24 22:14:59 CET 2006

Hello Arbind,

On 25/11/2006, at 3:35 AM, Arbind K Lal wrote:

> Everything seems to be fine till I give the make command.
> When I give the make command, I get the following lines
>
> C:\maskel-2005-04-06\module01>make
> cp -rf fig html
> latex2html.bat html\index.t -dir html -split 0 -no_navigation
> -show_section_numb
> ers=4  -info 0
> -style=http://statmaster.sdu.dk/maskel/StyleSheets/style2.css -ad
> dress 0  -nofootnode  -white -reuse=1 -accent_images textrm

What platform are you working on ?
This looks like its for windows:

      C:\maskel-2005-04-06\module01>make
      latex2html.bat html\index.t

yet this looks like Unix/Linux :      cp -rf fig html

It looks to me like you are processing a file  index.t  that is inside
a subdirectory   html   using the Windows/DOS build of LaTeX2HTML.

If so, then surely you should
     chdir  html
     latex2html index.t

> This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2002-2-1 (1.71)
> by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.
> Revised and extended by:
>  Marcus Hennecke, Ross Moore, Herb Swan and others
> ...producing markup for HTML version 4.0
>
> Extension: loading c:\usr\local\l2h\versions\latin1.pl
> HTML version: loading c:\usr\local\l2h\versions\html4_0.pl
>  *** processing declarations ***
> Resetting image-cacheCannot read .\htmlindex.t
> rm -rf html/fig html/*.pl html/*.css html/*.old html/WARNINGS

This looks like Unix commands, but