[l2h] plastex

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Sun Nov 12 23:46:24 CET 2006

OK, I tried that, using of course my paths to python.exe and the plastex
script.  I got this error:

The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.
CS:066b IP:0257 OP:fe 95 b8 ff ff
Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

I guess it's time to give up on plastex until such time as it's more mature.

[Begin rang:  Of course then there's my general experience that hardly
anything ported or borrowed from the*nix world ever works correctly (at
least the first time) in Windows.  End rant.]